Job Description SummaryThis position supplies product to and from railcars and trucks, directs and records the proper loading of same, supplies and removes bulk products for all packaging lines and bin dumps, and warehouses all product packaged or processed during the shift. Receives all inbounds shipments of dry supply materials, etc. Records the proper amounts and distributes to proper storage or usage areas to provide accurate inventories and ready availability of production supplies. This position furnishes and delivers to package lines. Supplies required per written and verbal packaging instructions to assure continuation of plant operation. Frequent operation of a forklift in a cold-zero degree Fahrenheit environments is requires. Drives electric or liquefied gas power industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift and clamps to lift, stack, and tier products.
- Remove pallets of finished product from the manufacturing areas; verifies case count, item id and bay locations; transfers product into appropriate bay.
- Place finished product into storage on a first in first out rotation basis. If there is more than one partial pallet, re-palletize so that earlier code dates will be shipped first.
- Stage and load orders as required on a Bill of Lading. Prior to loading any trailer or truck, audit for sanitation, infestation or damages; record on a Trailer Inspection Report, report any discrepancies to Warehouse Supervisor.
- Record items, amounts and code dates of items shipped on Bill of Lading. Once order is loaded double check items and amounts loaded to ensure correctness.
- Count inventory whenever necessary.
- Be able to prioritize multiple tasks needed in order to supply process lines with the materials and support needed to run budgeted line flows.
- At least 1 year of experience required in a forklift operator position
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to work all three shifts: 8am – 4pm, 4pm-12am and 12am – 8am
- Must be able to comply with our Good Manufacturing Practice policies and be able to wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Must be available for both scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
- Ability to follow written policies, programs and SOP's
Apply on company website