Job Description SummaryThis heavy labor position. Sorts, trims, and inspects potatoes for defects to minimize waste of any usable food products. Performs other duties as assigned such as, but not limited to: Sanitation work, heavy labor to include lifting up to 50lbs, inspecting for foreign materials, recasing product, and housekeeping.
- Must be able to work safely in a plant environment.
- Must be able to work within our quality policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work in different environments and situations to accomplish our production goals
- Required: Must be able to work all three shifts at the plant: 8:00am - 4:00pm, 4:00pm - 12:00am, 12:00am to 8:00am.
- Must be able to work successfully in a manufacturing environment that requires a high level of dedication to producing a quality food product.
- Must be able to comply with our Good Manufacturing Practices policies and be able to wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Must be available for both scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
- Prefer individuals with aptitude to promote to other positions within the plant.
Apply on company website