Job Description SummaryThis position keeps the applicator rolls on the drums full of mash, regulates the speed of the drum as directed, maintains the specified flow of additives to the mash, and keeps the flake line drum area, (including packaging), clean and sanitary at all times. Must be able to operate flake/flour bagger and sealer, keeping weight and bag integrity. Must be able to withstand warm humid temperatures for extended periods of time. Must be capable of working safely on wet surfaces and in congested areas adjacent to hot equipment and rotating machinery. Requires the physical strength to shovel wet mash continuously to elevated locations, and lift up to 50 pound bags to shoulder level. This position requires the use of a shovel, squeegee, scraper, roll gauges, broom, thermometer, tote jack, high and low pressure H20 hoses, and air hoses.
· Must be able to work safely in a plant environment.
· Must be able to work within our quality policies and procedures.
· Must be able to work in different environments and situations to accomplish our production goals.
Must be able to work all three shifts at the plant: 8:00am - 4:00pm, 4:00pm - 12:00am, 12:00am to 8:00am.
· Must be able to work successfully in a manufacturing environment that requires a high level of dedication to producing a quality food product.
· Must be able to comply with our Good Manufacturing Practices policies and be able to wear personal protective equipment as required.
· Must be available for both scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
· Prefer individuals with aptitude to promote to other positions within the plant
Apply on company website