**If you are a current Lamb Weston employee, please click here and apply via the Career worklet.
Job Description SummaryMust efficiently maintain supplies to production, as well as transports finished goods or tote product to or from zero degree cold storage bays in the warehouse. Inspects the lift truck prior to operation and report any deficiency.
Position forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes products, or materials and transports load to designated area. Understand information is on the manifest tickets and how this information applies to their responsibilities.
- Promote safe work practices and assures that safe work practices are followed in all work areas.
- Must be able to perform job functions independently with minimal supervision.
- Have good communication/computer/math skills.
- Assist in training of employees.
- Will be assigned work projects that need to be completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Will be required to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Applicant must be able to work any shift/day of the week including rotating.
- Need to be able to change your battery on your lift truck.
- Would prefer hyster driving experience to qualify as a good candidate.
- To work with loud noise, fumes, airborne particles, and in hot/humid or extreme cold environment.
Apply on company website