Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Paterson, WA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Job Description SummaryResponsible for performing routine equipment maintenance and electrical troubleshooting and solving equipment issues and assisting in continuous improvement efforts.
- Install and modify new and existing mechanical electrical equipment according to installation instructions.
- Perform equipment start-ups, repairs and overhauls.
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software.
- Operate equipment to demonstrate proper use or to analyze malfunctions.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
- Repair or adjust equipment, machines, or defective components, replacing worn parts, such as gaskets or seals in electrical equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance and modifications to the mechanical electrical systems as needed
- Read and interpret blueprints, engineering specifications, project plans and technical documents.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills and ability to diagnose problems and recommend cost-effective solutions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent or 5 years related experience.
- Knowledge of electrical construction and maintenance practices and procedures.
- Ability to analyze electrical and mechanical problems and devise and carry out effective plans for repair.
- Ability to communicate technical information.
- Skill in the practical application of electrical testing devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and install control circuits
- Ability to perform assigned work independently with minimal supervision.
Apply on company website