Job Description SummaryPosition is responsible for completing maintenance planning and scheduling efforts under the direction of the Maintenance Manager and assigned Maintenance Team Leaders. Works with plant maintenance leadership to develop preventative maintenance plans and assist scheduling resources to reduce equipment downtime and optimize labor utilization as well as job plans for corrective maintenance activity. Actively Participates in all maintenance activities including safety initiatives.
- Ensures data integrity of the plant CMMS system
- Responsible to assist maintaining accurate equipment histories
- Responsible for any addition or retirement of equipment as related to plant CMMS
- Responsible for accurate Bill of Materials for all jobs planned and corrections required for efficient work
- Reviews PM activities and generates follow up work orders and adjusts job plans as necessary
- Ensures proper PM work plans are prepared prior to installation of any new equipment or capital projects
Planning and Scheduling
- Assists training and development of team members assigned to develop work plans
- Creates job plans that meet the plant standard for accuracy
- Ensures a complete schedule is available for the maintenance department by required time each week
- Assists in preparation of schedule for all shutdown activity
- Must have a basic mechanical aptitude.
- Understands basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years of plant maintenance experience.
- One year experience as a planner or related occupation or the equivalent combinations of education and work experience.
Apply on company website