Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Boardman, OR
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
**If you are a current Lamb Weston employee, please click here and apply via the Career worklet.
Job Description SummaryWhile working the baggers you must record packaging efficiencies, downtime and fill out reports accurately and correctly. Responsible for insuring complete package quality of product taking regular checks of weights, seals, codes, glue patterns. Complete CIL's and Centerlines, and participates in AMD Drumbeats.
In the training process you will learn several baggers on each line (1 -2 -3)
- Monitor bagger operations
- Monitor dyna-pack operations.
- Monitor case settler operations.
- Monitor case sealer operations.
- Monitor case coder.
- Monitor line sanitation.
- Monitor packaging machine coders
- Monitor Ink-jet coder.
- Promote safe work practices and assures that safe work practices are followed in all work areas.
- Must be able to perform job functions independently with minimal supervision.
- Have good communication/computer/math skills.
- Assist in training of employees.
- Will be assigned work projects that need to be completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Will be required to frequently lift and/or move up 90 pounds.
- Applicant must be able to work any shift/day of the week including rotating.
- While performing the duties of this job you will do a lot of standing, walking, climbing, reaching and need strength.
- To work with loud noise, fumes, airborne particles, and in hot/humid or cold environment.
Apply on company website