Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Connell, WA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Food, Beverage
Job Description SummaryTrim, inspects, sorts defects from both raw and cooked product being processed and removes foreign material in potato production facility. Work in several different areas of the plant as assigned. Responsible for a clean & organized work area at all times.
- Must work safely at all times.
- Must behave in a professional manner at all times & comply with all Company policies & procedures.
- Performs other functions as directed by the Shift Supervisor or Area Lead person.
- Must maintain a good attendance record.
- Must be able to communicate well, understand, and comprehend verbal and written instruction in English.
- Must be able to work in all environments, such as cold, hot, wet, or dry.
- Must be able to work with and around chemicals.
- Must have ample coordination to perform the above listed duties.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb stairs & ladders.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
This Position may be required to work any shift or all days of the week in accordance with production and maintenance schedules.
Apply on company website