Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Quincy, WA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Food, Beverage
Email me to apply later
Job Description SummaryLamb Weston will offer you the opportunity to put your education and skills to work as part of a great team, contributing to the achievement of the organization's goals and objectives. You will be challenged to take responsibility, drive results, show creativity, and display initiative and you will be rewarded for your contributions and impact.
Candidates for this position must be willing to work any shift including day, swing, graveyard, as well as weekends. This position is responsible for performing plant maintenance as directed by leads and supervisors. Must be able to perform work in a safe manner with attention to quality and detail.
- Perform regular assigned checks.
- Keep logs up to date.
- Proper start-up and shut-down of plant equipment.
- Equipment repair, overhaul and trouble shooting.
- Gives direction and training to lower bracketed mechanics as needed.
- Actively practices and abides by all Company work, safety and personal hygiene rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Understanding and interpreting mechanical diagrams, electrical and electronic schematics.
- Troubleshoot electrical and electronic systems.
- Be proficient in both hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components.
- Troubleshoot and repair: General packaging and processing equipment, power transmission, pumps, motors, gearboxes, and conveying systems.
- Basic computer skills, including the ability to log work activities in a Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP).
- Thorough working knowledge of single and three phase electrical.
- Thorough working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Proficient at welding mild steel.
- Thorough knowledge of plant operations and mechanical systems and
- Good communication skills.
- Has thorough knowledge of basic mechanical skills (i.e. plumbing, measuring,
changing bearings, etc.).
- Able to work alone.
- Meets the specific qualifications in one area as listed below.
- Fulfil Line Mechanic duties in Raw Receiving, Plant I, Plant II or Co-Product.
- Weld stainless steel and aluminum.
- Set up and adjust cutters and Lamb guns.
- Properly adjust all shakers and conveyors.
- Repair all drive components on plant equipment.
- Do sheet metal layout, fabrication, and installation.
Apply on company website