Job Description SummaryMust understand function and hazards of various cleaning chemicals, and must be able to perform various product testing procedures. Will need to keep your area clean and picked up including shoveling product spills.
* Promote safe work practices and assures that safe work practices are followed in all work area
* Must be able to perform job functions independently with minimal supervision.
* Have good communication/computer/math skills.
* Assist in training of employees.
* Will be assigned work projects that need to be completed in a safe and timely manner.
* Will be required to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Applicant must be able to work any shift/day of the week including rotating.
* To work with loud noise, fumes, airborne particles, and in hot/humid or cold environment.
* Complete production forms as required and enter into the computer.
Performing this job you must be able to stand, stairs, reach, push/pull and have good stamina.
Apply on company website