Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Paterson, WA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Job Description SummaryAccountable for parts counter including ordering parts, sign in/out parts, and receiving parts. Operates multiple phone lines and answers questions.
- Responsible for inventory control.
- Works with shipping and receiving.
- Assists with incoming phone calls and answers questions.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Runs errands, and parts pickup when needed.
- Back up to Procurement Coordinator I.
- Creates Purchase Requisitions
- Create purchase orders.
- Accounts for incoming and receiving inventory.
- Follows schedule for pick up and delivery.
- Represents Lamb Weston in a positive way.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to the Farm Manager.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skills.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- SAP experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and write
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good computer skills
- Ability to follow directions well
- Acknowledges and presents themselves in a manner appropriate for a LambWeston employee.
- Sitting, standing, walking, reaching, and kneeling
- Lifting items up to 50lbs
- Exposure to hot, cold and wet environments
- Moderate noise
Apply on company website