Company: Lamb Weston
Location: American Falls, ID
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Email me to apply later
Job Description SummaryTemporary seasonal position working in raw product storages and potato fields completing a variety of tasks as assigned. Position involves working varied hours, outside in hot temperatures for extended periods of time. Duration of position expected to last 5-7 months.
This position will cover a variety of responsibilities working in raw product storages and/or potato fields on a temporary seasonal basis.
Some of these responsibilities include:
- Working outside in hot temperatures
- Working in the field digging potato samples
- Cleaning storages.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull heavy items repeatedly.
- Must have good eye hand coordination.
- Must have good finger and manual dexterity.
- Is required to reach with his/her hands and arms repetitively.
- Must be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds on continuous basis, and, on occasion, up to 100 pounds.
- Prior experience is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to perform driving tasks in accordance with Lamb Weston policies
Apply on company website