Company: Lamb Weston
Location: American Falls, ID
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Food, Beverage
Email me to apply later
Job Description SummaryAssist with the management of the plant Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) programs to ensure operations minimize the impact upon the environment and a safe and accident-free work environment. Plans and/or delivers programs to train managers and employees in adopting work practices that work toward zero injuries and environmental incidents. Analyze accident and environmental data to identify trends and incident types identifying root causes and implementing corrective actions. Implements management systems to eliminate environmental incidents.
- Carries out the duties of the Safety Manager as delegated
- Plans and deliver programs to train managers and employees in workplace safety practices and first aid
- Provide leadership to safety committee and focus groups to carry out SHARP plan action items.
- Assist in accident investigations and may prepare incident reports required by regulatory agencies
- Conduct inspections of the organizations facilities/equipment to detect existing or potential accident hazards and determines corrective measures
- Provide safety technical expertise to facility leadership to ensure a safe work place and world class safety culture
- Bachelors degree in Environmental, Health & Safety studies or Bachelor's degree in another field with 2 years' experience in the field or equivalent education and experience.
- Strong PC skills (word processing, spreadsheets, database)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of building and leading teams
- Thorough understanding of OSHA regulations
- Experience performing risk assessment preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of culture and behavior safety
- Ability to work various shifts on occasion to deliver training
Apply on company website