Job Description SummaryThe Sales Operations Analyst will be the primary subject matter expert for the Contract Management system, Salesforce data management and will support the business implementation of Salesforce and the larger sales tech stack for the Commercial sales area of the Foodservice Business Unit. This role will be responsible for Contract Management System administrative duties and data hygiene/clean up and contract user support requests of the Salesforce.com org as well as additional supported systems and technologies for the Foodservice Business Unit.
- User Hierarchy Management
- Account Hierarchy Management
- Contract and Program Data Owner
- Ongoing Data Hygiene & Cleanup
- Perform scheduled data management tasks as required
- Lead collaboration with Lamb Weston Center of Analytics and key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables.
- One Off Salesforce Report Request
- Provide input and analysis of Salesforce Performance Reporting to assist in driving business decisions.
- Ongoing Data Hygiene & Cleanup
- Data hygiene & Process Management Reporting
- Development and implementation of sales tool adoption rates reporting.
Contract Management System Administration and Support for the Foodservice Business Unit:
- Understanding of the Contract Management system configuration and its workflow and processes
- Provide support to Contract Management System
- Provision and deprovision new users and manage active user base
- Provide Contract Management training and support to end users
- Coordinate uploading of corrected agreements and legacy migration agreements
- Work directly with vendor to resolve problems that Lamb Weston admin is unable to resolve by troubleshooting
- Meet weekly with vendor to coordinate and ensure all pending help desk tickets are being resolved
- Report all problems in Contract Management system to vendor as identified by user errors
- Work directly with vendor to coordinate any ICM system updates or changes required by Lamb Weston, including coordination with various internal stakeholders, as necessary. For example, this may include new or modified workflows, new contract types, custom reports, updates to contract templates, etc.
- Responsible for helping sales with all system related custom contract work.
- Take responsibility for individual development including, but not limited to, job training, sales training, team training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors' degree in Business Management or Business Information Systems preferred
- 3 years related experience required
- Working knowledge of: Salesforce.com – (Salesforce Maps, Communities, Service Cloud, Pardot); Icertis Contract Management, Enhanced Forecasting tools; Mobile reporting; Mobile information sharing
- Other beneficial systems experience including DOMO, Tibersoft, PROs
- Knowledge in cloud platform administration, development, and data management
- Ability to adapt and assist in change management processes
- Ability to interface with and influence personnel across the Lamb Weston Enterprise
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple workloads and requests
- Strong written and verbal skills. Ability to read, write and speak in English required. Bilingual/Multilingual skills desirable.
- Travel up to 10% of the time.
Apply on company website