Job Description SummarySales Representatives contribute to the Lamb Weston sales team by securing and maintaining accounts within an identified territory or region. They work with functional sales partners to leverage analytics and insights, and to contribute to customized category goals, strategies, and tactics to achieve sales growth objectives for assigned customers and development of new business – new customers. Sales representatives contribute to delivering/exceeding the company sales and profit goals. This territory covers Westchester County, NY up into Danbury, CT.
- Takes national and zone strategies and develops/applies sales strategies to assigned accounts in designated territory or region and to new/developing business.
- Prepares and delivers presentations by compiling information from internal/external sources.
- Understands the segments in which Lamb Weston customers operate and the unique challenges to each.
- Understands the financial implications of decisions on the customer and the company.
- Ensures the success of new products through targeted sales strategies and product launches.
- Identifies and shares best practices for Lamb Weston.
- Conducts gap/opportunity analysis with costing implications using basic financial measures.
- Anticipates and addresses execution issues/objectives before they become a problem.
- Interacts with cross functional teams within Lamb Weston and at assigned distribution accounts.
- Interfaces across functions at the customer to develop mutually beneficial programs and solutions.
- Understands product portfolio tactics and how they are used achieve company objectives.
- Take responsibility for individual development including, but not limited to: on-boarding, sales training, sales skills and tools training, and team training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Experience: 3 to 4 years sales experience or suitable combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: Ability to use a variety of technologies and tools including, Microsoft Suite, virtual meeting rooms/web conferencing, CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce.com, DOMO, PROs).
- Demonstrated ability to utilize digital/remote selling capabilities.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal skills and ability to negotiate. Ability to read, write and speak in English required. Bilingual/Multilingual skills desirable.
- Strong business management skills, including financial management skills and a strategic mindset.
- The ability to travel independently, valid U.S. drivers' license, and ability to meet Company driving standards.
- Travel up to 15% (local with occasional overnight).
Apply on company website