**If you are a current Lamb Weston employee, please click here and apply via the Career worklet.
Job Description SummaryJob Qualifications:
* Promote safe work practices and assures that safe work practices are followed in all work areas
* Have good communication/computer/math skills.
* Assist in training of employees
* Will be assigned work projects that need to be completed in a safe and timely manner.
* Will be required to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Applicant must be able to work any shift/day of the week including rotating. * *Must be able to perform to work with loud noise, fumes airborne particles, and in hot/humid or cold environment.
* performing this job you must be able to stand, stairs, reach, push/pull and have stamina functions independently with minimal supervision
Performs cleaning with the use of high pressure hoses (air and hot water), tools such as scratch pads, brushes, sponges, squeegees, paper towels, shovels, brooms, buckets, wheel barrows, carts, ladders, Removes static product, foreign material, and product buildup from equipment or areas which cans, pallet jacks, flashlights, telephones and cleaning agents.
Removes static product, foreign material, and product buildup from equipment or areas which the team leader assigned by hand scrubbing foaming, rising and sweeping.
Apply on company website