Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Paterson, WA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Food, Beverage
Job Description SummaryPosition serves as a liaison between the company and growers and assists in the scheduling of field and storage deliveries to meet production quantity and quality requirements in the plant.
- Maintain outside grower relationships
- Inventory management and shipping seed.
- Oversee progression of the crop during the growing season.
- Sample crops to determine optimum maturity.
- Collect and analyze crop and environmental data.
- Assist with the harvesting of the crop during growing season.
- Assist other harvest operations leadership personnel.
- Presents timely reporting of activities and data analysis.
- Handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge and skill.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to Supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of Field Experience or 4 year college degree or a combination of both field experience and 4 year college degree.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (DMVR)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and other applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply on company website