Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Kennewick, WA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Food, Beverage
Job Description SummaryPerform analytical, monitoring, and reporting activities with respect to capital investment expenditures. Present analysis and recommendations pertaining to the capital program to management. Execution of projects and continuously improve the capital investment and monitoring processes. Work proactively with operating and functional management to resolve analytical and control issues. Implement and enforce the Capital Investment Policy. Participate in the development of the Annual Operating Plan and strategic plan. Lead the development of the depreciation schedule and roll up of the capital plan.
- Perform duties and functions in the areas of capital management and financial analysis.
- Oversee the fixed asset budget/forecast.
- Report and analyze various capital investment expenditures for the company based on the approved policies and guidelines.
- Accumulate and report financial results for capital investment expenditures, supporting external and internal requirements.
- Subject matter expert on LW Capital Policy and fixed assets.
- Review capital investment requests to ensure adherence to GAAP and the LW Capital Policy.
- Prepare capital expenditure forecast updates, working with operating/functional capital contacts.
- Provide expertise to project teams regarding Cost Control procedures, and, in coordination with Finance, regarding Capital Investment and Fixed Asset policies.
- Support fiscal year planning including recommendations and strategies.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis as requested.
- Be a key player on ERP implementation.
- Provide supervisory responsibilities to financial analysts.
- 5+ years general business and financial experience.
- Bachelor's degree required, finance or accounting major preferred.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills and knowledge of general business concepts.
- Ability to analyze investments and data and develop actionable recommendations.
- GAAP: fundamental knowledge of, understanding of internal and external research methods for, and driving compliance of.
- Reporting: proven ability to consolidate complex information into usable customer-oriented formats.
- Business Partnering: experience working closely with internal customers, peers and effectively managing those relationships.
- Internal Controls: experience working with and maintaining existing controls.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and a dynamic business environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
Apply on company website