Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Eagle, ID
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Food, Beverage
Job Description SummaryThe Senior Technical HRIS will be responsible for fostering Kronos adoption and governance for new capabilities enablement in support of various partner and manufacturing users. This role provides planning and execution to streamline the Kronos Core time keeping and accrual modules implementation across Lamb Weston. The position acts as a lead and expert for the Kronos application, assuring operational excellence by all users: managers, associates and HR. This role will also lead HRIS related projects and develop processes and procedures for efficiency based on on-going analysis. Furthermore, this position will collaborate with IT and HR Partners for the identification and resolution of issues, evaluation of potential system enhancements, upgrades, and/or systems conversions.
This position will lead multiple Kronos development/project teams to successfully:
- Configure Kronos application to support company goals, standards, and policies,
- Configure Kronos payroll including labor levels, pay policy groups, pay codes, overtime rules, holiday rules and work rules,
- Configure and lead implementation of Kronos attendance rules,
- Configure and lead implementation of accrual rules and policies
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot clocks using Workforce Central and VNC,
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance on the use of the Kronos application
- Lead testing of upgrades and interfaces with other applications and validate that interfaces meet company specifications
- Update technical documentation to track configurations change
- Train business subject matter experts (SME) for timekeeping and scheduling modules to support company's long-term growth strategies.
- Collaborate with manufacturing plants to configure and maintain Kronos to support plant operations including gathering requirements, configuring solutions, developing testing plants, and obtaining project sign offs from sponsors.
Experience, Skills, and Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Human Resources
- 5+ years of experience with HR Systems preferably Kronos 8 and Workday.
- 5+ years of experience leading HRIS related projects and procedures.
- Experience designing, coding, and maintaining WIM interfaces.
- Experience in using manufacturing plant scheduling software to include configuring schedule demands, configuring employee qualifications and creating customer schedule reports.
- Experience working with and developing SQL queries to create business reports and audit reports. Have in depth knowledge of Kronos data dictionary.
- Experience in developing change management processes. In depth knowledge of SDM preferred.
- Experience with Cloud management, including hands-on operational, development, and management.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and team skills.
- Excellent written and documentation skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to create functional and technical design documents.
- Technical certifications in networking, database administration and/or payroll would be highly desirable.
Apply on company website