Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Paterson, WA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Food, Beverage
Email me to apply later
Job Description SummaryThe Team Leader Farm- Potatoes supervises hourly employees during potato seed cutting and potato harvest. Also responsible for the repair and maintenance of the seed cutting equipment and harvest trans-load equipment. Reports to the Manager Ag Operations for the Potatoes department.
- Supervises hourly regular/seasonal and temp agency employees in the seed cutting and harvest process.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of the seed cutting equipment and harvest trans-load station.
- Maintains good farming practices.
- Maintains monthly (or as required) safety meetings and records for his hourly group.
- Prioritizes, organizes, and delegates assignments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of related experience and/or Bachelor degree in Agriculture or a combination of education and experience.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills.
Apply on company website