Company: Lamb Weston
Location: American Falls, ID
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Email me to apply later
Job Description SummaryThis position assists the Warehouse Forklift Operator, performs warehouse sanitation, damage product recouping, pallet repair, tote makeup and other miscellaneous warehouse duties as directed. This position performs in the load/unload functions of both rail and motor carrier equipment. This position is required to have knowledge of patterns used in loading product on railcars and trucks to assure the proper loading of units assigned in compliance with the Lamb Weston Frozen Food Product Handling Policy.
- Hand Load, palletize, band, and maintains an accurate count/description of product handled to verify the shipping or receiving items.
- Performs pallet repair functions; utilizing the various tools required such as power saws, hammer, etc.
- Assists in cleanup, inventory, material segregation and other such duties as directed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Must be able to work all three shifts: 8am - 4pm, 4pm-12am and 12am - 8am
- Must be able to comply with our Good Manufacturing Practice policies and be able to wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Must be available for both scheduled and unscheduled overtime
Apply on company website