Guest Service Supervisor
Responsible for: the day-to-day operations of the Front Office, to include but not limited to: personnel, budget performance and financial controls.
The Company associates have access to guestrooms and property, character traits of honesty and trustworthiness are essential to this position. Therefore, associates must pass the appropriate security clearance, per company policy.
- One year experience supervising (at least) three associates.
- Two years experience in service industry.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Must be able to perform major life activities: Standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating.
For this position specifically:
- Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, reach.
- Must be able to see and hear
- Must be able to speak and read English, the ability to communicate in another language may be helpful.
- Must display professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness at all times.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Supervisory skills: Train, appraise, document, motivate.
- Area shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions to assist guest inquiries.
- Daily hotel operations check daily events, bulletin boards and are up to date on changes, new procedures and events.
- Entire property, staff, services, hours of operation, type of rooms, locations, rates, discounts.
- Frequent Stay Program
- Reservations procedures including cancellations and “walking” guest
- Train and develop associates through meetings, logs, etc.
- Monitor and document associates for both positive and negative feedback.
- Computer literate to thoroughly operate property management system.
- Maintain organization of supplies and order as necessary.
- Multi task, remain associate and guest service centric.
- Effectively communicate with guests, department heads, associates and home office support staff.
- Solve guest issues with professionalism maintain hospitable attitude.
- Market and promote to increase exposure and sales.
- Stay organized and proactively organize in a fast paced environment.
Apply on company website