Are you looking to continue your career with Epic? We invite you to join us in our endeavor to develop a system wide standard and infrastructure to achieve our strategic priority – Exceptional Patient Experience.
The Epic Cupid / Radiant Business Systems Analyst - Project Coordinator responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Business Process Analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Prepare and execute functional system and program specifications using structured methodology.
- Independently, or with oversight, leads and coordinates medium and small projects for new system implementations or system upgrades – responsible for managing and meeting project timeline, budget and quality parameters
- Applies advanced business systems analyst knowledge and expertise of integrated cardiology systems (including Epic Cupid, PACS, etc.) to accomplish business objective.
- Training & support of end-users
- Responsible for the build, support, testing and implementation efforts related to Epic Cupid and other related CV systems including PACS.
- Active participant in on-call rotation
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Epic Cupid OR Radiant Certification/Proficiency, or must be obtained within 6 months of hire
- Epic Cupid OR Radiant build, implementation and support experience
- Cardiovascular IS experience
Additional Experience Preferences:
- Experience with Invasive Cardiology
- Experience supporting PACS, Fuji (Synapse, CV)
- Clinical background in Cardiology
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to register:
Educational Requirements Degree/Diploma Obtained Program of Study Required/
Preferred and/or Bachelor's Preferred Additional Requirements Experience Requirements Minimum Years Required Area of Experience Required/
Preferred and/or 3 Years Work Related Required and IT Project Management Required State of Florida Licensure Requirements Licenses Required/
Preferred and/or Not Required Certifications/Registration Requirements Certificates/Registrations Required/
Apply on company website