- Keep restaurant tables, floors and all areas of the restaurants and bars clean and orderly.
- Provides Hotel guests with outstanding service going above and beyond in line with LEGOLAND and Merlin standards.
- Assists servers, bartenders and greeters with smooth operations of the restuarants.
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation requirements.
1. Guest Services: Must understand and meet all guest expectations and have the ability to communicate clearly. Provides service to our guests in a friendly, efficient, and courteous manner. Maintains high service standards with children as a primary focus. Needs to work with other team members to provide a positive guest experience. Will assist in the set up and clear down of tables and service stations within the front of house operation.
2. Sanitation and Cleanliness: Must follow and implement all the LEGOLAND California policies and procedures regarding proper sanitation and cleanliness standards.
3. Safety: Must practice all safety policies and procedures as set by LEGOLAND California. Will be expected to take responsibility for reporting all safety hazards to Lead/Supervisor or safety representative immediately.
4. Food Safety: Must be knowledgeable on all LEGOLAND food safety and HACCP procedures and responsible for implementing and maintaining any relevant procedures and records. Will be required to pass the Food Handlers sanitation class that will be offered to all MCs.
5. Work Environment: Must be able to work in a very fast paced, multi task environment with extreme temperature changes. Must be able to work in both an indoor and outdoor, year-round environment with exposure to a variety of changing weather conditions.
6. Wardrobe and Grooming: Must follow and adhere to all policies and procedures as set by LEGOLAND.
7. Alcohol Service: Must follow all California laws and license restrictions governing the sale and service of alcoholic beverages in the restaurants.
8. Special events: Is expected to assists with various special events and catering if required as a part of day to day duty.
Background and Experience:
Experience within a full service restaurant is preferred. Hotel Experience Preferred. This position requires a positive attitude, hospitable nature with a desire to give service on the highest possible level and the ability to work as part of the team. Knowledge of service and cash handling procedures in full service restaurants would also be beneficial.
Other Job Requirements:
Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to support daily operation of full service restaurant.
Must be able to pass a Food Handler and Alcohol Awareness Test.
Sitting - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Standing - Constantly (67 - 100%)
Walking - Constantly (67 - 100%)
Lifts & Carries - Up to 10 pounds, Frequency - Constantly (67 - 100%)
Lifts & Carries - 11 - 24 pounds, Frequency - Constantly (67 - 100%)
Lifts & Carries - 25 - 34 pounds, Frequency - Frequently (34 - 66%)
Lifts & Carries - 35 - 50 pounds, Frequency - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Lifts & Carries - 51 - 74 pounds, Frequency - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Lifts & Carries - 75 - 100 pounds, Frequency - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Lifts Overhead - Up to 10 pounds, Frequency - Frequently (34 - 66%)
Lifts Overhead - 11 - 24 pounds, Frequency - Frequently (34 - 66%)
Lifts Overhead - 25 - 34 pounds, Frequency - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Lifts Overhead - 35 - 50 pounds, Frequency - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Twisting - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Bending - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Squatting/Kneeling/Crawling/Climbing - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Wrist Deviation (Side to Side) - Frequently (34 - 66%)
Hand/Wrist Repetitions (Up and Down) - Frequently (34 - 66%)
Reaching - Constantly (67 - 100%)
Grasping - Simple: < 50 pounds
Manual Dexterity/Strength - Fine motor, light - moderate strength
Pushing - Up to 10 pounds, Frequency - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Close eye work (small figures)
Minimal color discrimination - Not applicable
Normal color discrimination
Other: Depth perception, distance vision, ability to focus
Hearing Requirements - Special requirements, able to consistently fulfill communication needs
(alarms, phone ringing, conversation, clear acuity within 100 feet)
Temperature - Between 16 and 95 degrees
Crawl Space/Cramped Postion - Exposed < 1 hour per day
Personal Protective Equipment (e.g. Respiratory Mask, etc.) - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Driving - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Noise (Loud/Repetitive, < 85 Decibels per OSHA Standard) - Constantly (67 - 100%)
The duties & physical requirements listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties & physical requirements does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
LEGOLAND California, 1 Legoland Dr
Carlsbad, California, 92008
Apply on company website