Hotel Front Desk Agent
Front Desk Agents are responsible for acting as the face of the Resort, answering and responding to internal and external guest needs and deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Welcome guests into the resort with a genuine warm welcome. Ability to deliver a dynamic customer service experience by assisting guests with check in/checkout process and inquiries. Ability to work under pressure and in a fast environment. Works effectively in a team environment.
- Check guest in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is established
- Maintain and improve the quality if the guests experience
- Process all payments according to established hotel requirements
- Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all requests for guest room reservations, changes, cancellations and information
- Provides prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all incoming calls and assistance for outgoing calls that transpire through PBX
- Play an integral part in assisting with emergencies, (fire, medical, power/system failure) by contacting the designated personnel for immediate assistance.
- Assist guest services, safety services, housekeeping, and engineering team
- Maintain confidentiality of all guests
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- 1 – 3 years of Hotel front desk experience required.
- Preferred candidate will have experience in OPERA property management system or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak the English language clearly and fluently.
- Preferred candidate will have the ability to speak Spanish fluently.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both verbally and written. Must have excellent guest service skills, proven conflict resolution skills, and proven leadership skills to drive initiatives to improve the team and the business.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
LEGOLAND California, 1 Legoland Dr
Carlsbad, California, 92008
Apply on company website