Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital is the region's only children's hospital! LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. We are seeking an enthusiastic Nurse Practitioner who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our Children's Clinic in beautiful Allentown, PA.
The Children's Clinic provides pediatric primary care and specialty care to a large underserved and chronically ill population. The Children's Clinic also has a full complement of staff and on-site services including nutritionists, social workers, case managers and interpreters.
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Graduate from accredited educational program for Nurse Practitioners
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Low cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
- APC Mentorship Program
Apply on company website