Smith academy for Excellence
725 W. Washington Blvd.
Fort Wayne IN 46802
- College Degree Preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Create a environment that is conducive to learning; maintain reasonable rules of behavior and procedures; enforce the academy's student discipline code.
- Collaborate with other staff members to implement accommodations and modifications as necessary.
- Maintain professional competence.
- May participate in extracurricular activities such as coaching, clubs, tutoring, enrichment activities, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Smith Academy is committed to preparing scholars of character for leadership and service, educating young men from elementary through high school. Smith Academy is a place that provides strong support for staff members as we all strive to reveal potential, hold high expectations and provide support. In addition to great support, we offer a work environment with a family feel. Staff members are provided with tools and training necessary to be great and are relieved of unnecessary time-consuming requirements so they can be focused and intentional about helping students.
Staff members are expected to work collaboratively with the school leader, colleagues, students, parents and the board to accomplish or surpass the academy's articulated educational goals. Each individual works as a collaborative team member to implement the academy's curriculum and accomplish short and long-term academy goals.
- Help implement the discipline program
- Supervise students during meal times
- Support breakfast, lunch and snack programs
- Complete any other duties assigned by administration
Send resume to School Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job you are interested in.
Contact the school at 260-579-6939 with any questions.
Apply on company website