Instructional Aide - (Alta Vista High School) (full-time)
- Up to $17.00 /hr and a $1,500.00 recruitment and retention stipend
- Great full-time opportunity for a future special education teacher
Alta Vista HS
Alta Vista High School, in Tucson, Arizona, is a Leona Group public charter school
- Redefining what's possible in education!
- We are looking for a positive and nurturing full-time Instructional Aide, strong in high school English and Math, to inspire exceptional students to be engaged in learning.
- We are looking for an Instructional Aide with a good foundation in high school English, Algebra, and Geometry
- We are looking for a team member who believes that ALL students should be exposed to higher education opportunities and that ALL students, regardless of social-economic backgrounds, can succeed in their post-secondary environments.
- Sufficient current knowledge of high school English, Algebra, and Geometry to tutor high school students in the classroom, in small groups, and individually.
- Proficient with technology, including Google Sheets or Excel
- Patient, driven, and resilient person, organized while flexible, able to meet a student where they are and inspire them to learn and grow towards high school graduation and a solid college and career future.
- Associate's Degree, - OR - High school diploma or GED and 60 completed college semester hours - OR - Passing score on the paraprofessional test.
- Possession of - or ability to attain - a valid IVP Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (preferred)
What can Alta Vista High School offer a full-time Instructional Aide
- Great pay of $15.00 /hr - $17.00 /hr (dependent on experience)
- A $1,500.00 stipend for full-time Instructional Aides, 2021 - 2022 school year
- *Min eligibility requirements apply
- The best health, dental and vision benefits with 401 K employer match, up to 6%, retirement benefits. Check them out at leonagroupaz.com/benefits
- A fantastic path to teaching while completing college teacher training and certification
- We put your health and safety first - so that we can serve our community!
- Outstanding ‘A' rated school with high expectations for ALL students
- Annual merit-based salary increase and bonus opportunity
- *based on yearly school budgets
If you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team - apply for this great opportunity and email Alicia Alvarez, Principal of Alta Vista High School. You can find this opportunity and all of our jobs at leonagroupaz.com/careers
Check out Alta Vista High School at altavistahs.com
- The Leona Group is an equal opportunity employer with a continuing policy to ensure that fair and equal employment opportunities are extended to all persons without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Apply on company website