Aftermarket Automotive Technician
Raleigh, North Carolina
We are seeking a dependable Aftermarket Automotive Technicianwho has a passion for quality work and customer satisfaction. Your work will include installing aftermarket vehicle accessories like hitches, step bars, truck covers, grill guards, lift kits, lights and similar items. This job requires good mechanical aptitude and the ability to work with a variety of hand and power tools. The ability to read directions for installation of after market accessories is very important. The ability to lift up to 50 lbs is necessary along with exposure to interior and exterior work environments
- Prior experience with vehicle accessories and installation
- Customer Service focus
- Familiar with aftermarket vehicle accessories
- Paint and body shop experience is useful
- Prior experience with spray on bed-liners
- Ability to think critically and find solutions
- Capable of standing, lifting and handling equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Good driving record
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable
Job Duties Include:
- Maintaining Lot Cleanliness
- Maintain Lot Curb Appeal
- Weekly Landscaping Maintenance
- Maintain Store Cleanliness
- Assist with Building Deliveries
- Complete other Job Duties as assigned
- Completing other task as assigned
- Training provided
- Full-Time Employees are offered full benefits after 90 days
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance and a 401K program with a company match.
A pre-employment drug screen and background check are required. This role is not just a job but an opportunity for you to build a career with one of the leading companies in our industry. Come build your career with us!
Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and accessories, carports, playhouses, pet and animal structures. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 59 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee.
To learn more about our business, please visit our website at www.leonardusa.com
Apply on company website