Mount Airy, NC
We are seeking a dependable and experienced Material Handler for our Distribution Center located in Mount Airy, NC. Responsibilities include but not limited to receiving, stocking, picking and distribution of materials for our retail stores.
- Must have forklift driving experience
- Prior experience with raw material receiving, material handling and distribution operations
- Ability to receive materials via Purchase Orders and Packing Slips from vendor
- Able to work outdoors with work at heights up to 12 ft., and manually lift 50 lbs. at times
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable
- Training provided
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance (after 90 days)
- 401 (k) program with a company match (after 60 days)
A pre-employment drug screen is required. This role is not just a job but an opportunity for you to build a career with one of the leading companies in our industry. Come build your career with us!
Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, truck covers and accessories, playhouses, pet and animal structures. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 59 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee.
To learn more about our business, please visit our website at www.leonardusa.com.
Apply on company website