We are seeking a strong leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who can drive store sales and build a quality experience for our customers. As a Retail Store Manager Floater you will be entrusted with managing a full retail store operation.
- Prior experience in sales, retail, vehicle accessories and inventory management
- Possess an understanding of Point of Sales systems
- Customer Service focus
- Familiar with storage sheds, trailers and aftermarket accessories for vehicles
- Strong mechanical background
- Experience with installing vehicle accessories is a plus (willingness to install accessories as needed, is required)
- Ability to think critically and find solutions
- Capable of standing, lifting and handling equipment weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Good driving record
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable
- Paid training program to get you up to speed with what it takes to run a store.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance and a 401(k) program with a company match (after 90 days)
Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and accessories, carports, playhouses, pet and animal structures. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 59 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee.
A pre-employment drug screen is required. This position is a commission based.
This role is not just a job but an opportunity for you to build a career with one of the leading companies in our industry. Come build your career with us!
To learn more about our business, please visit our website at www.leonardusa.com.
Apply on company website