Location: Paramus, NJ
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Retail, Wholesale, Apparel
With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your career with the world's largest pool supply retailer!
- The retail team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that are trained to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and enhancing their pools and spas.
- Most reliable and trusted assistance in the industry
- Many associates begin their careers in entry level roles and advance to high level management positions (85% internal promotion rate)
- Extensive paid training
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits packages
- Team member discounts
- Rewards for top performers
- Many convenient locations
- Flexible scheduling
- The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) supports the performance of a Leslie's store to ensure that it is meeting or exceeding customer service standards, sales plans, profitability, operating procedures, and all merchandising objectives.
- Providing insightful, helpful solutions to customer's pool needs
- Conducting water analysis and mechanical repairs
- Maintaining a clean and welcoming store environment
- Transporting products from trucks to displays
- Opening and closing store responsibilities
- Deliver daily bank deposits
- Control inventory
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Minimum one year of retail experience
- Preferred managerial experience
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency with computers
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Stop treading water; your career is here!
Apply on company website