Are you ready to join a stable retail organization with an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth? With our extensive onsite paid training, we teach you everything you need to know to help our customers maintain and enjoy their pools and spas.
Our Retail Team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced to high level management positions.
We offer our team competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
About the Opportunity
You will assist our customers in maintaining and enjoying their pools and spas, and support the Store Manager in all facets of retail operations to ensure the store is exceeding all expectations.
- You will assist our customers with their pool and spa care needs
- You will use the POS register to assist customers in sales transactions
- You will maintain a welcoming store environment
- You will assist with merchandising and inventory control
- You will assist with the employee scheduling
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, or currently attending High School
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Ability to complete required training
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Learn more about Leslie's at LPM Jobs (lesliespool.com).
Apply on company website