This position assists in developing strategies and implementation plans to improve and standardize all aspects of Supply Chain operations, ensures that operational processes stay within agreed upon budgets and timelines and implements, manages and evaluates operation processes and procedures, in accordance with the standards and procedures set out by the organization. This position also analyzes and implements purchasing processes and delivery systems, negotiates purchasing contracts and policies with respective suppliers and manages and directs employees involved in the buying, selling or distributions aspects of a company.
- Directs and oversees implementation of large programs and projects
- Manage day-to-day operations of both Allocations' and Central Purchasing's functional areas
- Reporting analyses and implementation plans to Vice President
- Direct accountability for company performance in maintaining service level and inventory levels
- Provide Allocation and Central Purchasing staff supervision. Manage training and development needs, coach, counsel, and oversee task performance. Manage staff development and evaluate succession needs
- Provide system enhancements, distributor programs, oversee scorecards and reports
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in related field
- 7 years of related professional experience
- 3 years managing specific area
Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Learn more about Leslies at LPM Jobs (https://lesliespool.com/jobs.html).
Apply on company website