Distribution Center safety precautions include a dedicated Safety Officer, temperature scans, frequent sanitizing, and masks and gloves for team members. Immediate employment opportunities.
With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your next career with the world's largest pool supply retailer!
We offer our team competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Distribution Center Team
- Active environments where trained employees receive and ship products all over the nation to our retail locations and commercial service centers
- Opportunities include CDL driver, warehousing and packaging associates (full-time and seasonal), as well as supervisor and management level positions
- Our 5 distribution centers are located in Ontario, CA; Dallas, TX; Hebron, KY; Swedesboro, NJ; and Orlando, FL
- Shipping and receiving - Lead and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments
- Orderly stacking of product
- Pick and load of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity
- Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers to ensure that all products are properly counted
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment
- Participate in establishing work schedules
- Ensure that schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly
- Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation
- Rotate product as appropriate
- Operate the warehouse in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives
- Ability to develop supervisory skills
- One to two years of warehouse experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Familiarity with computers and material handling equipment preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Stop treading water; your career is here!
Apply on company website