Leslie's is the world's largest retailer of swimming pool supplies. With multiple retail stores across the US and several Commercial, Service, E-Commerce, and Distribution divisions, the opportunities here are truly endless!
Our Retail Team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced to high level management positions.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates and their families, our partners, our communities and our customers. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.
- The District Manager in Training (DMIT) Program is designed to infuse the organization with highly qualified management candidates who have a proven track record of success in multi-unit management. It is the sole responsibility of the DMIT to focus on training and personal development during this fast-paced program. The expectation is that the assigned training modules be completed within no more than one-hundred and eighty (180) days of starting the program.
- Work alongside a District Manager training mentor and the Regional Vice President who will teach you the functional responsibility as a DM with Leslie's
- Mimic mentor's schedule and learn the pool industry from the ground up
- Learn “the Leslie's way” through experience in a retail store and ride-alongs with the commercial and service teams
- Take over an assigned mini-district (4-6 stores)
- Must have a minimum of one (3) year of experience in multi-unit retail management at the District Manager level
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (business or marketing preferred)
- Excellent reference from former supervisors, direct reports, and peers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstration of leadership characteristics
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- P&L understanding
- Strong recruitment foundation
- Must be willing and able to relocate following training in order to be assigned the role of District Manager
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment
Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Take advantage of our competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Learn more about Leslies at LPM Jobs (lesliespool.com).
Apply on company website