The ecommerce Product Manager is responsible for owning a significant part of the customer journey with the build out of a new eCommerce website experience. They will utilize product, customer, and competitive analytics to provide key insights to drive growth, innovation and strategic direction. This role will work side by side with UX, Product Managers, SEO, Developers, and Users.
- Partnering with a team of individuals across the organization to ensure continued optimization within the eCommerce customer journey and minimize roadblocks and impediments. Work with eCommerce Business Management to hit revenue targets against budget
- Create actions and measurements to optimize the flow of work so that prototypes, UX designs and testing is done efficiently
- Evaluate product performance and solicit feedback, integrating the voice of the customer into the product, includes gathering and presenting customer insights from research
- Work with Product Managers, Analytics, and UX to ideate a/b tests to support continual optimization of the customer journey and business plan. View of rapidly changing eCommerce/digital environment including trends, systems, competition and understanding of both consumer and customer behaviors. Evaluate product performance and solicit feedback, integrating the voice of the customer into the product, includes gathering and presenting customer insights from research
- Define eCommerce product vision and strategy including the product goals/objectives, product differentiation, and the plans to grow the enhance the digital experience while ensuring the work product meets the needs of the stakeholders and business
- Analyze site product analytics, customer analytics and competitive landscape and provide key insights for driving growth, innovation, and strategic direction
- Education: Bachelors in Marketing or Business Management
- Experience: 5 years' experience in Product Management
- Mastery in techniques and lean agile methodologies that maximize flow of value and are deeply rooted in Agile, Lean and continuous delivery principles, with an ability to extend that understanding throughout the organization.
- Proven success creating digital products vision, strategy, from ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality.
- Expertise in working with a multi-disciplinary team on customer-focused products and services to design and build solutions that deliver valuable outcomes.
- Retail industry knowledge and expertise within aligned or targeted industry is essential.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and obtain buy-in from stakeholders.
- Ability to define financials, ROI, KPIs, and forecasts with success leveraging data to make decisions about product feature increments
- Mastery in leading change and inspire others to change behaviors
- Strong influencer in continuous learning and innovation culture
Apply now and take advantage of Leslie's competitive salary. Additionally, we offer comprehensive and flexible benefit packages, including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401K with a company match, team member discounts at our retail stores, and most importantly, career advancement opportunities!
Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Learn more about Leslies at LPM Jobs (https://lesliespool.com/jobs.html).
Apply on company website