The Procurement Analyst is responsible for providing analysis of key procurement data, including spend analysis, supplier scorecard data, project management, and vendor data. This role is responsible for managing data for RFxs and providing bid analysis. You will prioritize and implement data management process system changes. This position reports to the VP of Procurement and works closely with cross functional teams, supplier partners and 3rd party resources.
- Responsible for driving double digit sales and profitability growth compared to prior fiscal year along Exclusive Brands segments while achieving sales and GM budget expectations, gaining market share, new customer growth, retention and building customer relationships.
- Perform analysis in support of procurement initiatives, such as RFPs, category strategies, supplier management, and/or Center of Excellence (COE) processes
- Work closely with category management or COE team to develop presentations and business cases for projects
- Identify better ways for Leslie's to operate and manage its third party spend
- Supplier Scorecards and Contract Management
- Communication with internal and external business partners and stakeholders
- Tracks and verifies cost savings initiatives
2 or more years of relevant experience
Strong analytical and problem solving skills; strong computer skills
Experience with Excel and other analytics-based software, data analytics experience
Strong communication skills; Project Management skills recommended
Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
Experience with stakeholder and supplier engagements preferred but not required
Experience in a sourcing organization preferred but not required
Stop treading water, your career is here!
Leslie's Pool Supplies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website