Location: Phoenix, AZ
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Retail, Wholesale, Apparel
With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your career with the world's largest pool supply retailer!
- The retail team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that are trained to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and enhancing their pools and spas
- Most reliable and trusted assistance in the industry
- Many associates begin their careers in entry level roles and advance to high level management positions (85% internal promotion rate)
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits packages
- Team member discounts
- Rewards for top performers
- Many convenient locations
- Flexible scheduling
- The District Manager in Training (DMIT) Program is designed to infuse the organization with highly qualified management candidates who have a proven track record of success in multi-unit management. It is the sole responsibility of the DMIT to focus on training and personal development during this fast-paced program. The expectation is that the assigned training modules be completed within no more than one-hundred and eighty (180) days of starting the program.
- Work alongside a District Manager training mentor and the Regional Vice President who will teach you the functional responsibility as a DM with Leslie's
- Mimic mentor's schedule and learn the pool industry from the ground up
- Learn “the Leslie's way” through experience in a retail store and ride-alongs with the commercial and service teams
- Take over an assigned mini-district (4-6 stores)
- Must have a minimum of one (3) year of experience in multi-unit retail management at the District Manager level
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (business or marketing preferred)
- Excellent reference from former supervisors, direct reports, and peers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstration of leadership characteristics
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- P&L understanding
- Strong recruitment foundation
- Must be willing and able to relocate following training in order to be assigned the role of District Manager
Stop treading water; your career is here!
Apply on company website