We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we've been passionate about innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 13,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi's®, Dockers® , Signature and Denizen®.About the Job
Support store productivity during peak, high-volume periods as identified by management
- Basic customer service including greeting, general assistance, etc
- Help with maintaining store appearance following our stores visual presentation standards through replenishment and recovery and general housekeeping procedures
- Assist with bagging customer purchases at the register
- Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs
- Other tasks as needed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts and major shopping days such as Black Friday
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- 40% Discount on all full price merchandise
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital or family status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.LOCATION 414 West 14th Street, New York, NY, 10014 FULL TIME/PART TIME Part time
Apply on company website