We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we've been passionate about innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi's®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to progress, authenticity and collaboration.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Delivery Lead who has demonstrated delivery of enterprise scale retail merchandise planning and execution capabilities spanning across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader delivering technology solutions towards business strategies driving benefits and will be part of the Global Supply Chain Merchandise Planning and Inventory Management technology organization.
- Lead a function and delivery efforts in the MPIM domain
- Establish and manage a technology roadmap with strategy
- Establish strong relationships with business/IT stakeholders
- Manage technical delivery of one or more projects in the portfolio
- Manage cross functional internal teams and vendor partners
- Establish scope, schedule and budgets for projects and manage delivery to the targets
- Adhere to established global IT project methodologies and governance processes
- Partner with Domain Architects, Solution Architects and application delivery leads in defining next generation architecture and aligning with architectural standards
- Manage a team comprised of business, systems analysts and engineers
- Grow and evolve a highly engaged and functioning team
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field
- 12 - 15 years of technology experience
- At least 8 – 10 years of professional experience in delivering merchandising, supply chain and retail applications
- Exposure to retail products from multiple vendors is a huge plus
- Experience delivering home grown and commercially off the shelf solutions
- Exposure and understanding of modern integration tools and standards
- Experience working with various database technologies
- Experience working in an agile and waterfall environment
- Experience in effectively managing business stakeholders, strategic partners and development teams at onsite & offshore
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills
- Enjoy collaborating with remote teams globally
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. The Company has established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.LOCATION 1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111 FULL TIME/PART TIME Full time
Apply on company website