Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing, the Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager will work collaboratively as a member of the Digital Marketing team and report to the Director, Digital Marketing. Their overarching responsibility is to lead revenue growth for the Digital Acquisition Channel using all digital marketing tactics at their disposal (i.e. PPC, SEM, Content Marketing, Lead Capture Nurture Email, etc.)
A significant portion of the digital marketing tactics that this role will be responsible for requires managing our PPC agency to support obtaining monthly revenue goals and employing top of funnel (visitor attraction and engagement) tactics to increase both traffic and conversion rates. Prior PPC media & SEM experience is a must for this role and incudes support of the creative process to develop landing pages, lead capture forms, and creation of events within Google Analytics to monitor & measure key performance metrics.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for achieving monthly revenue growth targets within prespecified ROAS limits associated with the digital acquisition channel.
· Manages all PPC, SEM, and Lead Capture (ie. lead capture forms, nurture email streams, etc.) efforts along with all associated creative development support tactics.
· Responsible for the management & reporting of all digital acquisition metrics on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis (i.e. ROAS, CTR's, CPA's, CPM, etc.)
· Responsible for ensuring the effective implementation and evaluation of key processes that support department and organizational goals and objectives.
· Executes digital campaigns and works with other team members and cross functional stakeholders for various elements (list planning, search engine optimization, paid search, CMS updates etc.).
· Maintains strategic calendar of testing initiatives, content changes and other digital marketing related projects.
· Manages and prioritizes incoming digital marketing requests from various stakeholders
· Engages in content & creative development for lead capture forms and associated landing pages.
· Assists in cross platform A/B testing deployment for landing pages, lead forms and related tactics.
· Manages Google Analytics reporting related to the digital acquisition channel
Qualifications: The individual must have and be able to consistently apply the following skills
1. Min of 3 years of experience managing PPC/ SEM campaigns for B2C companies.
2. Google Analytics Certified Strong analytics & project/time management skills and ability to multi-task.
3. Advanced knowledge of SEO and PPC principles following Google best practices. Google Ads Search and Display Certified a plus
4. HTML Coding, URL Management and Web Design: specific to Forms Management, Landing Pages & Email Templates
5. Experience managing and driving improvements to landing pages & email open rates with MVT tools.
6. Email Marketing experience a plus
7. Revenue Analytics a plus
8. A/B & MVT testing experience a plus
9. Strong analytics & project/time management skills and ability to multi-task.
10. Works well in pressure situations, thriving on a fast-paced environment.
11. Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, and collaborate on decisions.
12. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills.
13. Advanced knowledge of digital marketing and platforms a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field, required.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years working in digital marketing including search engine optimization, display advertising, social media & PPC.
3. Previous web design experience utilizing HTML/CSS with landing pages & form capture templates
4. Experience with SQL Database queries
Mobile & Messaging Marketing
VWO testing platform
Landing Page platforms: Marketo & Un-bounce
Shopify Marketing and Analytics
Google Ads Search, Google Ads Display, and Google Analytics
Forms Management tools; Sumo & Drift
Any Adobe certification
Apply on company website