Competitive Compensation Packages ● Growth Opportunities ● New Grads Welcome ● PTO ● 401K with Employer Match ● Medical, Dental, Vision & Health Savings Account
Are you looking for an exciting fast pasted opportunity to serve your community? As a Medical Assistant for Life Line Screening, you'll be injected right into a fun, energetic and fast paced environment. You'll make a real difference providing preventative care throughout the community. With travel each day to a new location, you'll finally escape the repetition of walking into those same four walls day in and day out. There will be no 3rd shift, no on call, no Holidays nor Sundays, so this role provides excellent work life balance. Join Life Line and end each day feeling satisfied you and your team worked hard to deliver potentially life-saving health information!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commute with a team in company vehicle to locations within a 150-mile travel radius
- Work as a team to load/unload equipment & set-up/break down mobile screening events
- Perform point of care testing including: ABI, EKG, vitals & biometrics, finger sticks/blood work, and bone density testing. Maintain high clinical standards
- Manage the registration process and flow of the screening event, including but not limited to educating participants, reviewing medical histories/risk factors, and making suggestions for medically appropriate services
- Other duties as assigned by management
Travel, Schedule and Additional Details:
- Schedules run Mon-Fri and some Saturday's
- Paid travel includes daily commute that ranges from 30 minutes up to 4 hours one-way
- Some overnights may be required based on event distance
- Paid hotel stays and food reimbursement of up to $35/day are covered when required
* Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. Pay will be based on experience, certifications, and interview results.
Apply on company website