Competitive Compensation Packages ● Growth Opportunities ● New Grads Welcome ● PTO ● 401K with Employee match ● Medical, Dental, Vision & Health Savings Account
Are you looking for a chance to prove your skills and make a splash as an Ultrasound Technologist? Life Line Screenings is a great place to get your feet wet and sharpen your scanning abilities.
Life Line offers a fun, energetic, and fast paced work environment where you'll make a real difference by providing preventive care throughout your community. Whether you're a new grad fresh off your externship, or a seasoned sonography tech, we offer an escape from the average daily routine. With travel each day to a new location, you'll finally escape the repetition of walking into those same four walls day in and day out. There will be no 3rd shift, no on call, no Holidays nor Sundays, so this role provides excellent work life balance. Join Life Line and end each day feeling satisfied you and your team worked hard to deliver potentially life-saving health information!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commute with a team in company vehicle to locations within a 150-mile travel radius
- Work as a team to load/unload equipment & set-up/break down mobile screening events
- Use the latest in portable ultrasound technology to perform scans of carotid arteries and abdominal aortas
- Cross train to perform non-ultrasound duties when required, including: ABI, EKG, vitals & biometrics, finger sticks, and bone density testing
- Educate participants, review medical histories/risk factors, and make suggests for medically appropriate services
- Other duties as assigned by management
Travel, Schedule and Additional Details:
- Schedules run Mon-Fri and some Saturday's
- Paid travel includes daily commute that ranges from 30 minutes up to 4 hours one-way
- Some overnights may be required based on event distance
- Paid hotel stays and food reimbursement of up to $35/day are covered when required
* Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. Pay will be based on experience, certifications, and interview results.
Apply on company website