LifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland. We are comprised of 5 main healthcare centers: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital, and Grace Medical Center.
Our hospital-employed group provides inpatient services at a 500+ bed facility and outpatient services for the surrounding community in northern Baltimore. Inpatient transfers and outpatient referrals of more complicated GI patients from affiliated facilities are common, including requests for advance endoscopic procedures.
Join Us, Care Bravely!
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD from an Accredited Medical School - Required
- Board Eligibility or Board Certified in Gastroenterology with successful completion of a formal GI fellowship program
- In possession of or eligible for Maryland Medical License without restrictions
- Current CDS license, DEA certificate
- BLS and ACLS
- EGD/colonoscopy and interventional EUS/ERCP preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment is required
- New graduates are welcome to apply
Seeking a highly engaged physician to join Sinai Gastroenterology Associates
- Location: Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Reports to: Division Director of Gastroenterology/ Department of Medicine Chair
- The practice includes 4 Gastroenterologists, 3 NPs, and 2 Pas
- Phenomenal support staff
- Call coverage: rotation based/excess pay – only one hospital to cover
- Onsite lab services
- EMR: Cerner
- Opportunity to participate and mentor medical students and residents in clinical and QI research projects in Sinai's freestanding Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Onsite nursing and APP support
A great opportunity to join a fantastic practice:
- Examine, diagnose, and treat or recommend courses of treatment for patients with emphasis on disorders of the gastroenterological, hepatic, biliary, and pancreatic systems in the outpatient practice as well as provide inpatient consults on a rotating basis
- Enjoy the reward of working with and supervising residents and medical students
- Advise, order, and perform appropriate tests and interpretation of the results
- Carry out follow-up appointments, monitor patient progress, adjust treatment plans and medications, update patient records, and make referrals as needed
- Remaining up-to-date on current best practices, developments, trends, research, and technology.
- Clinically supervise inpatient PAs when on call
- Participate in peer review, quality assurance, provider meetings, and other clinical meetings
- Timely completion of patient encounter documentation and billing
LifeBridge Health hospitals are located within easy driving distance to wonderful cultural richness and diversity. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs all within a short commute to our hospitals. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC to Philadelphia, or to New York City in no time. For those with children, our flagship hospital is located within 10 minutes from the Northern Parkway corridor, home to some of the best private schools in the country. Our practice locations are also convenient to suburban communities within Baltimore, Howard, and Carroll Counties, which are home to some of the nation's best public schools. Team members in our group enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including the beaches of the Eastern Shore, the rapids of Appalachian Western Maryland, the ski slopes of Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and the beauty of Annapolis and the Chesapeake Bay.
This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, fully stocked Physician lounge, 2 weeks CME, and Life Insurance. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!
To learn more about LifeBridge Health please click here: http://www.lifejobs.org/LifeJobs/providerrecruitment.aspx
LifeBridge Health is a $2B+, 13,000 team member healthcare system that Cares Bravely for over 1 million patients annually throughout Maryland.&n...
Apply on company website