Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
LifeBridge Health System
Sinai Hospital is a Regional Medical Campus of the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Starting in April 2023, Sinai Hospital will be hosting GW medical students for all required rotations and electives for their third and fourth years of medical school. Since 2018, GW medical students have been rotating at Sinai Hospital for some rotations including OB/GYN.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking a board certified/eligible Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist July 1, 2023. Join Us, Care Bravely!
The BirthPlace at Sinai Hospital is an integral part of the Baltimore community providing:
- 1,800 annual births
- Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- ACGME certified residency program with 16 residents (4 per year)
- Academic appointment with the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Well established team of attending faculty
- Growing Maternal Fetal Medicine practice that provides full range of antenatal and postnatal services.
- Support for diabetes management provided by a registered dietitian
- Consultative services provided at Sinai Hospital and Carroll Hospital
- Laborist program supports the labor and delivery unit
- Robust divisions of Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology provide patients with a full range of advanced GYN care as well as support for Obstetric emergencies
Recognized for two consecutive years by US News and World Report as a high performing unit,
Maternity Hospital Ratings for Sinai Hospital of Baltimore | US News the BirthPlace at Sinai Hospital is an integral part of the Baltimore community performing 1,800 births annually. We are also recipients of the 2022 Minogue Award Circle of Honor given by the Maryland Patient Safety center in recognition of our innovations in patient safety.
Sinai supports several ACGME accredited residency programs providing training for greater than 140 residents annually. With 483 beds, Sinai is the largest non-profit community hospital in Maryland serving people of greater Baltimore, national and international patients.
If you possess the following qualifications, please contact us immediately.
- MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School
- Board Certified/Eligible in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Ability to obtain a Maryland medical license & DEA license
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must work collaboratively in a team environment
- Participate in rotating call schedule
- Excellent base salary and RVU bonus
- Full benefit package
- Flexible spending account (FSAs)
- Free parking
- 403(b) retirement plan
- 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- CME allowance
- Life insurance
- Discounted membership at our 70,000 square foot health and fitness center
LifeBridge Health hospitals are located within easy driving distance to wonderful cultural richness and diversity. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs all within a short commute to our hospitals. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC, Philadelphia, or New York City in no time. For those with children, Sinai hospital is located on the Northern Parkway corridor, home to some of the best private schools in the country. Team members in our group enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, including Eastern Shore beaches, Western Maryland rapids, Pennsylvania ski slopes, and beautiful Annapolis and Chesapeake Bays.
Apply on company website