OB/GYN Residency Program Director
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
LifeBridge Health System
Sinai Hospital is a Regional Medical Campus of the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Starting in April 2023, Sinai Hospital will be hosting GW medical students for all required rotations and electives for their third and fourth years of medical school. Since 2018, GW medical students have been rotating at Sinai Hospital for some rotations including OB/GYN.
Join a dynamic, well established academic program that has been educating residents for over 50 years.
- ACGME certified program with 16 residents (4 per year)
- 60% Administrative and 40% Clinical time
- Academic appointment with George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Opportunity to direct research and quality improvement projects
- Candidate must have five years of experience following residency as a clinician, administrator, and educator in OB/GYN
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Recognized for two consecutive years by US News and World Report as a high performing unit,
Maternity Hospital Ratings for Sinai Hospital of Baltimore | US News the BirthPlace at Sinai Hospital is an integral part of the Baltimore community performing 1,800 births annually. We are also recipients of the 2022 Minogue Award Circle of Honor given by the Maryland Patient Safety center in recognition of our innovations in patient safety.
The Department has robust divisions of General OB/GYN, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. The faculty are committed to educating residents and providing comprehensive care for a diverse patient population
Sinai serves the people of greater Baltimore as well as national and international patients. It is a nonprofit teaching hospital with an ACGME accredited residency program providing training for more than 140 residents yearly. With 483 beds, Sinai is the largest community hospital in Maryland.
- Excellent base salary and RVU bonus
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation expenses
- Full benefitpackage
- Flexiblespendingaccount (FSAs)
- Free parking
- 403(b) retirementplan
- PSLF Applicable
- Discounted membership at our 70,000square foothealth andfitness center
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School
- Board Certified
- Successful completion of an ACGME approved residency program in OB/GYN
- Ability to Successfully obtain a Maryland medical license & DEA license
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must work well in a team environment
LifeBridgeHealthhospitals are located within easy driving distance to wonderful cultural richness and diversity. Baltimore has something for everyone from the bustle of downtown to quaint area suburbs all within a short commute to our hospitals. It is also easy to hop on a train and be anywhere from Washington, DC,Philadelphia, or New York City in no time. For those with children,Sinaihospital is locatedonthe Northern Parkway corridor, hometosome ofthe best private schools in the country.Team membersin our group enjoy a wide range of options for outdoor fun, includingEastern Shore beaches, Western Marylandrapids, Pennsylvaniaski slopes,and beautifulAnnapolis andChesapeake Bays.
Apply on company website