Why work for LifeBridge Health? As the largest, most comprehensive and most highly respected provider of health services to the families of the greater Baltimore region and beyond, LifeBridge Health is a model of excellence for both Physicians, APP's, employees and the surrounding community. Each year we have more than 1 million annual patient encounters, offering outstanding primary and specialty care.
LifeBridge Health Community Physician Enterprise, our employed primary care practice group, is seeking to add an experienced internal medicine or family medicine Nurse Practitioner to our Quarry Lake and Frederick practices. Join us; Care Bravely.
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
- Master's degree and Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Practitioner license (APN, APRN, or NP)
- Past primary care outpatient experience/training.
- At least 2 years Primary Care experience
- Current RN license in good standing in Maryland
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Ability to community effectively, both in writing and verbally
- New graduates also welcome to apply
Join our Practices – Quarry Lake in Baltimore County or Frederick Maryland
- Full-time employed opportunity to join an established practice
- Adult Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management
- Supportive and well-trained Medial Office Staff
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Annual paid time off
- CME allowances
- Discounted memberships for our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center
Nurse PractitionerWhy work for LifeBridge Health? As the largest, most comprehensive and most highly respected provider ...
Apply on company website