Our five core values encompass who we are as an organization. They serve as a guide to how we operate with one another and the patients we provide world-class care for each day.
All of our associates are empowered to Own It, Respect It, Personalize It, Blur It and Create It.
Complete Home Care - Ft. Pierce has an immediate opportunity for an Occupational Therapist PRN - Home Health
General Summary: Provide coordinated care to clients of all age groups. Plans, implements and evaluates client care plans to restore or maintain patient well-being. Evaluates occupational roles and performance of clients with physical, psycho-social and/or cognitive impairments. Provides intervention to deficits and elicits responses.
• Two (2) years' experience as an OT in a clinical care setting.
• Preferred, home health experience.
• Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
• Demonstrates proven decision making skills.
• If required to make visits, Hepatitis profile.
• Must read, write and comprehend English.
• Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy.
• Current driver's license in good standing.
• Current State professional license as an OT in any/all applicable states.
• Current CPR.
On-going employment as an OT requires maintenance of a valid OT license in the state which the therapist practices in and a valid CPR certificate at all times. It is the responsibility of the employee to renew these both before they expire in order to continue employment.
• Prolonged standing/walking required.
• The ability to lift/transfer up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to meet deadlines and patient needs, make quick decisions and allocate resources under stressful conditions.
• Meet patient/family individualized psycho social needs.
• Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
• Works in patient's home in various conditions.
• Possible exposure to blood borne pathogens, bodily fluids and infectious diseases.
• Some exposure to unpleasant weather; PRN emergency call.
• Ability to travel locally and work a flexible schedule.
• Reliable transportation and auto liability insurance
Standard therapy equipment needed for patient care.
Apply on company website