At Complete Home Care, our five core values encompass who we are as an organization. They serve as a guide to how we operate with one another and the patients we provide world-class care for each day. All of our associates are empowered to Own It, Respect It, Personalize It, Blur It and Create It.
We are seeking experienced and compassionate Occupational Therapists to join our team. This is a per diem position offering flexible hours.
Our ideal candidate must have familiarity with communication disorders, ability build rapport with patients, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Two (2) years' experience as an OT in a clinical care setting
- Preferred, Home health experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy
- Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrates proven decision making skills.
- Valid and current auto insurance and driver's license required
On-going employment as an OT requires maintenance of a valid OT license in the state which the therapist practices in and a valid CPR certificate at all times. It is the responsibility of the employee to renew these both before they expire in order to continue employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website